Listen and Look for the Word of God Listen and Look for the Word of God

I'm an atheist.

Animation is poor, barely any sound, CONSTANT EYE LOOPS, Stay on you-tube, all we need around here is some hard dicks and gay jizz flying into crevices of unknown origin.
Thank you.

Bart Simpson vs Eric Cartman Bart Simpson vs Eric Cartman

THAT IS ALL.

Good Job.

TD-Market Values TD-Market Values

Good audio
Good quality art.
Not a movie, or flash animation.
An audio comic.

Narration was sub standard.

I want animation, moving pictures, moving mouths.

Not this.

0.5

1.5/5

Raziberry responds:

I don't give a fuck what you want, bitch :)

Dangerous golf Dangerous golf

Newgrounds Worthy. 5/5 5/5

Super Mario Doesn't Want To Run Super Mario Doesn't Want To Run

"Lets make a game like angry birds, but put Mario in there"

Instant cash.

Great flash.

storytellerYT responds:

LOL thanks :D

The Real Fuller House The Real Fuller House

Ego-raptor style totally ruined it for me. Even the voice sounds the same.....arts the same....

it's good, no doubt about that, flawless animation, sound, etc.

But the similarities (in my opinion) are way to close, it doesn't look like "your" style is what I'm saying, I know you didn't intend that, but to anyone else out there who has seen Ego-raptor's movies it looks the same. Hell even the facial expressions look EXACTLY the same, eyes etc etc.

I'm going to look into more of your stuff, because you are awesome (no pun intended) at what you do, but I want to see different styles of yours.

Lemon Gets Abducted Lemon Gets Abducted

Reminds me of the Newgrounds classic, Eskimo Bob.

Good shit man! Keep it up, maybe add a soundtrack or something with a beat yeaaaaah. 5-5 10-10

littlbox responds:

Thanks! :)

Natural Born Suckers: Blue Fangs Natural Born Suckers: Blue Fangs

Not bad, Needs definite voice acting skills, it brought the whole atmosphere down.
The jokes were dry and again, very lacking in the voice acting range.

There is a difference between delivering bland dialog and actually succeeding in delivering good bland dialog. Work on it and it'll get better.

The animation was good, practice will make it flawless.

Overall, 3/5

WooleyWorld responds:

Whatever helps you sleep. Thanks.

Living with Lolly EP2 Living with Lolly EP2

Bad Japanese anime's are better than this.

didn't get it plot.

Over used typical anime expressions.

fan service.

Poor animation.

Dead voice acting.

The list goes on and on.....

Keep trying though.

How about making something non anime-ish and show some original work of yours.

Mimiru! : Episode 1 - Isosceles Fiction - Team Mimiru Mimiru! : Episode 1 - Isosceles Fiction - Team Mimiru

Don't listen to the previous comments, the first three I see have no content (save one guy) and saying this is 100% job well done is going to deceive you.

There was no animation. Fix that for the love of god. Seeing the characters slide across the screen without any body movement is pathetic.

Half the time I couldn't even tell who was talking since you left the faces in place at awkward times, would it have been so hard to create a BUNCH more images and maybe have them MOVE their hands/ arms? Even just looking at the character they are talking to would have been an improvement! And add more facial expressions.

Lip syncing would be ideal here and probably would have bumped you up a star.

Blinking would have been very nice.

Conclusion:
Pros: Nice drawings, fair voice acting.
Cons: Everything else.

Daily 4th Place? If this was the old Newgrounds it used to be, I believe you'd be lucky not to end up in the blammed section.

BUT! If properly fixed. Add those scenes, add those frames, add the TIME necessary to improve this mess. ...
And you might have yourself an animation here.

Don't you want to see it move?

Anybody!!?