We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

All I want is the peace ending......

Vintage Game Shop Vintage Game Shop

If you make a second game....

1.) give it more options

2.) More items

3.) Give us more!

It is a really good game, but I found it boring after a second or third time of the same item.
Maybe a stat system where you increase a haggle skill?

Like when the item is worth $40-$60 I try a much lower price and it doesn't help anything.
Maybe an option where you can try to tell the customer it isn't worth that much (especially if broken?) and this is what you give for it, final offer.

Needs work but you are on your way to something here.

-Eddy.

The minis The minis

What tinaun,said and...

little animation, they really don't count as games . and it's not okay.

seriously work on your skills, fix the buttons, get better at drawing and animation. There are tutorials that can help make a REAL PUZZLE GAME. and ones to make a Real coloring game. TUTORIALIZED.COM FLASHTUTORIALS.com and even some on newgrounds .Also make the buttons more easy to use ( move mouse over button, button moves/ flashes etc etc) work on it.

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

i like this game

but i had a couple of problems. 1.i went through an invisible wall and kept falling forever and couldn't die.
2.on lvl one why can't you get a gold medal? all you can (or all i can) get is silver even on easy. other wise its an okay game i don't see what the others are talking about with the lag and stuff it runs smooth on my comp.

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

fun asd the last one awesome game.

i had to put on my Fancy Pants just for this game!

Balloon Boy Adventure Balloon Boy Adventure

it was fun

i got 13112 feet or whatever before i got popped (in German "pop" means assfuck)
wow.....so yeah good game

Miami Shark Miami Shark

wasn't what i was expecting but Damn..

it was fast and crazy and full of DEEEEEEESTRUCTIOOOOON!. which is what is supposed to be.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

i'm not a big fan of these types of games....

but it was still fun. great job.

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

A Awesome game.

the easter egg was weird lol. i won't spoil. great graphics and great concept 5/5 10/10

Orchestrated Death Orchestrated Death

loved it dude

but perhaps when you make a second one or something you can have more endings different ways to kill ya see? otherwise it was awesome 10/10 5/5 //eddy